Commercial Relationship Manager
- Job Title
- Commercial Relationship Manager
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37210
- Other Location
Our Commercial Bankers are responsible for the professional management and development of a portfolio of commercial banking relationships. This includes familiarity with the customer’s business so that the credit, depository, and banking services needs are accommodated.
What You’ll Do at Fourth Capital
- Manage existing customer base to ensure banking needs are met and they receive best in class service
- Generate additional business for the bank by developing a referral network that will assist in the identification and introduction of new business opportunities
- Discuss credit needs with customers and prospects, and assemble necessary information to evaluate the creditworthiness of the transaction. Work with credit department and determine if and how any loans might be structured, consistent with the bank’s lending policies, procedures, and practices
- Meet with potential borrowers to discuss any loan proposals, with goal of achieving agreement that is acceptable. Work with our loan processing staff, either with or without an attorney, to coordinate loan closings and ensure that documentation is complete and reflective of the transaction
- Closely follow the financial performance of customers to ensure that expectations are met to creditworthiness
- Clearly understand the customer’s flow of funds and works to put in place the most effective cash management systems to both manage cash and provide information necessary to manage their business
- Engage in community and business-related activities and represent the bank in a professional manner and demonstrate 100% teamwork 100% of the time
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Required and/or Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and lending experience.
- Familiarity with finance and accounting is essential.
- Additional training will be encouraged in most cases.
- General knowledge of Bank specific software and the Microsoft Office suite is required.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Q2 Holdings and Rocket Mortgage Launch Partnership Providing Digital Home Loan Process to Banks and Credit Unions
Fourth Capital, a leading bank in Middle Tennessee, today announced it is the first to add Rocket Mortgage's digital home loan application to its mobile and online banking app through a partnership with Q2, expanding its financial offerings to its account holders.
1 day ago