At Lippert Mechanical Service Corporation, we are equipped to handle installation, repair, maintenance, and more for all heating, cooling, mechanical, and indoor air quality systems. When you need mechanical services in Kansas City, Lawrence, or St. Joseph, our certified technicians are here to provide you with the most economical solutions for your commercial budget.
Service Dispatch Coordinator
- Job Title
- Service Dispatch Coordinator
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO 64101
- Other Location
Lippert Mechanical is the most complete, experienced, and highest-quality HVAC, refrigeration, piping, and energy service solutions provider in the Kansas City, St. Joseph, and Lawrence/Topeka markets. Founded in 1965, Lippert is MSCA Star Certified and we employ experienced, trained experts in all areas of HVACR. We are committed to understanding your business needs to better serve you and offer the experience and stability you require.
Purpose of Job:
We are looking to hire a skilled Service Dispatch Coordinator. This Service Dispatch Coordinator will schedule and dispatch technicians for service, maintenance or emergency repairs outside the place of business. This position will pay within the range of $50,000-$60,000 - dependent on experience.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive customer service calls and schedule or dispatch technicians to appropriate locations.
- Relay work orders, messages, or information to or from technicians or customers.
- Communicate with customers, coworkers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for service.
- Communicate with customer the status of service call and relay information to technician and service representatives as needed.
- Prepare and schedule daily work and run schedules.
- Receive and document customer purchase orders.
- Track status of any orders and resolve problems.
- Confirm time, check material and submit for billing once matched to biller.
- Monitor technician locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules.
- Record and enter records of customer requests, work or services performed.
- Coordinate and determine tools and inventory needed for technician to complete service order.
- Advise technicians and coworkers about traffic problems, such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, or other hazards if known.
- Identify best itinerary based on customer and equipment knowledge.
- Manage the unbilled hours report.
- Submit tech hours for payroll processing.
- Perform administrative activities, which may include returning parts for credit, assisting with labeling incoming equipment or parts for service and construction departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) and 2-3 years of dispatching experience in a service-related industry.
- Administrative skills and experience.
- Customer and Personal Service.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal computer skills, strong typing ability and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Work Environment:This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Other Duties:Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employee understands the above job description and agrees to comply with and be subject to its conditions. Employee further agrees this job description does not alter his/her at-will employment status. Employee understands that the Company reserves the right to delegate, remove, expand or change any and all responsibilities. Employee acknowledges that he/she can fulfill the above duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.