PART-TIME APARTMENT LEASING SPECIALIST- WALDEN COURT
- Job Title
- PART-TIME APARTMENT LEASING SPECIALIST- WALDEN COURT
- Job ID
- Part Time
- Charlotte, NC 28262
- Other Location
- SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
SYNCO Properties, Inc. offers a wide range benefits to our associates. Our current package includes:
- Competitive Salaries
- Discretionary Bonus Programs
- Quarterly Bonus Programs
- Generous Employee Apartment Rental Discounts
- On-call Appreciation - $150 per week while on-call
- Reimbursement for on-call travel time
- Training, Promotional Opportunity and Advancement
- Short- and Long-Term Disability (STD/LTD)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Company Match at 100% of first 3% of Employee Deferral, plus 50% of next 2%
- Employee Assistance & Concierge Program (EAP) at No Cost to Employees
- We encourage work/life balance.
- Paid Time Off to Include:
128-240 hours of PTO depending on tenure
10 paid Holidays
Blood Donation Time Off
National Guard or Reserves
- Bi-Weekly Payroll Direct Deposit
- Wellness Reimbursements – Up to $200 Annually
- Skyleaf Mountain Condo – 3 BR / 3 BTH at Sugar Mountain NC
- New Employee Referral Program - $1,000
- POSITION SUMMARY
The Leasing Specialist is responsible for assisting the Community Manager in managing her/his apartment community in a manner designed to maximize cash flow consistent with SYNCO Property Management, Inc.’s (SPI) Policy and Procedures Manual.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
AS DIRECTED AND ASSIGNED BY THE COMMUNITY MANAGER
- Learn and adhere to all Fair Housing Laws and regulations.
- Answer incoming calls in a prompt, professional & inviting manner.
- Secure leases on qualified individuals by utilizing SPI’s sales, marketing, advertising, closing & customer service techniques.
- Develop marketing/advertising strategies for all available units as market condition dictates. Secure weekly competition market analysis. Know your competition and what specials are being offered.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the community, property grounds, building/unit locations, all floor plans and special features.
- Gain a working knowledge of all reports relative to the weekly preparation of the Keen Report as directed by manager.
- Prospect for new residents; develop rapport with local realtor and relocation agencies and businesses for referral business.
- Prepare lease documents and move-in packages for new residents.
- Accept service requests and coordinate same with proper service personnel.
- Help maintain attractive, neat office/clubhouse facility, keep your desk organized and neat.
- Purchase supplies for office as directed by the Community Manager.
- Maintain a professional attitude and business-like conduct at all times, using diplomacy when dealing with all SPI associates, prospects, vendors, etc. Demonstrate upbeat, positive behavior always.
- Thoroughly review the following with each new resident prior to executing the lease:
- Lease agreement-covenants and conditions
- Community rules and regulations
- Applicable SPI policies & procedures
- Collect all monies due (application fee, security deposit(s), pet fees, rents, etc.) prior to delivering unit key to new resident.
- Ensure that the Community Manager is aware of significant events, specific problems, etc.
- Maintain and encourage good relations with residents. Attempt to resolve all issues and/or complaints without referral to supervisors.
- Assist in planning/hosting property social activities.
- Post on social media according to SPI’s policy.
- Ensure vacant and model apartments are market ready and available to show at all times by communicating any shortfalls to the manager immediately.
- Work with community team assisting other associates as requested.
- Any other duties as assigned by Community Manager.
- High School diploma required – some college preferred.
- Leasing/Marketing experience preferred but will train.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance must be maintained.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Above average sales/leasing/customer service skills.
- Computer experience in Windows packages - typing & data entry required.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to walk property and stairs on a daily basis for inspection and leasing.
- Ability to work weekends.