Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
Design Verification / Hardware Test Engineer 3
- Job Title
- Design Verification / Hardware Test Engineer 3
- REDMOND, WA 98052
- Other Location
Position: Design Verification Engineer
Location: On site - Redmond, WA
Employment: Full-time / 18-month contract
We are seeking a Design Verification Engineer to join our team that is working in the consumer electronics industry. In this role you will be executing design verification activities to design quality into our products with a focus on keyboard and touchpad electronics.
- Develop and execute test plans and procedures.
- Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing.
- Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews.
- Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision.
- Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
Requirements / Skills:
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product (Simple = Mouse or iPod shuffle) and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products: Moderately Complex = Smart TV/DVD, Complex = smart phone/Xbox.
- Demonstrated system engineering ownership of a moderately complex to complex product - Moderately Complex = Smart TV/DVD, Complex = smart phone/Xbox and/or
- Hands-on experience launching multiple complex consumer electronic products - Complex = Smart Phone/Xbox.
This is a full-time contract position with Quala. As a Quala Contractor you will receive a robust benefits package that includes: Medical, vision, and dental insurance / $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period / life insurance, STD, LTD / PTO / paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC