Option 2: Create a New Profile
Online Sales Specialist
- Job Title
- Online Sales Specialist
- Position ID
- Amsterdam, NE,
- Other Location
Sourceability® is a global digital distributor of electronic components transforming how modern businesses bring products to market. With quality, logistics and innovation as the backbone of the company, Sourceability’s cutting-edge products and services expedite the procurement process across a wide range of industries, including communications/cellular, consumer electronics, and auto manufacturing.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Online Sales Specialist to join our Business Development team. The goal of this role is to grow our European customer base by finding new customers and by expanding the Principal's coverage exclusively through online sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct sales calls to target accounts, via phone, email and site visits
- Identify customer decision makers at each site, including buyers, purchasing managers, commodity managers, project managers, etc.
- Obtain part numbers, lists, BOM's, from customers to make quotes and offers via our online sales platforms
- Aggressively pursue all sales opportunities and report results
- Present sales presentations and professionally represent the Principal
- Identify and pursue new accounts and customer contacts
- Ensure all customer data and sales opportunities are sent to the Principal
- Daily use of the customer contact and sales tracking systems by inputting all customer contacts and keeping customer data refreshed
- Account management for prospect and current customers
- Data prospecting and research
- Track and follow up orders and outputs internally with the Customer’s purchasing team and externally with customers.
- Respond to inbound RFQs that arrive through the Customer’s online platform and advertising
- 2-5 years of sales experience within the semi conductors or technical component industry
- Knowledge of basic business software applications and CRM systems
- Ability to multi-task, strong time, and project management skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.