Build a career with Enova
Find your perfect job. Build your career profile.
Process Improvement Specialist
- Job Title
- Process Improvement Specialist
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68154
- Other Location
This role enables the organization's long-term success by guiding teams, using project management methods, and exploiting continuous improvement principles.
In this role, you will be an agent of change by leading strategic projects across the NMC Group of Companies. With complete support from strategy leaders, you will use your Continuous Improvement (CI) knowledge to develop and execute change management, business process improvement, and process reengineering for business initiatives. You will partner with business unit leaders to work on a wide variety of projects which enhance capabilities and improve operations throughout the company.
- Motivates and directs cross functional teams to apply Lean Six Sigma and CI methodologies to eliminate waste, deliver a better customer experience, and develop a work environment that is highly efficient and productive in order to enable organizational growth.
- Leads change by developing and promoting a culture where every employee is accountable for eliminating waste, delivering continuous improvement, and improving the customer experience.
- Lead project management functions as it relates to strategic projects. Collaborate with key stakeholders to create project plans, design scopes, develop system workflows, and manage the project group to execute objectives.
Essential Job Duties
- Utilizes key Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement principles to identify opportunities, define and justify projects, launch project teams, manage team activities, track project status, measure results, remove project barriers and develop/train team members.
- Motivates and directs cross functional teams in applying Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement methodologies, planning and implementing product and process improvement activities. Documents key work streams and processes with the appropriate maps, policies, procedures, work instructions, etc. Gains are sustained and replicated across the business. Supports business personnel activities to eliminate ‘waste’, reduce costs and increase throughput to enable growth.
- Improves internal and external customer experience by building continuous improvement foundation on which NMC's businesses can perform and grow.
- Increases employee awareness of processes and tools to deliver better products, services, and experiences for our customers. Drives Lean Six Sigma principles, tools and applications throughout company creating a culture that shares best practices and learns from mistakes.
- Works with management to identify challenge areas and key gaps within organization for process improvement/ waste reduction projects thus building a robust pipeline. Continually challenges the status quo in support of Corporate and Growth Imperatives.
Tell Us About Yourself
- We are interested in knowing the nuts and bolts of who you are, so tell us about your proud moments and accomplishments that got you to where you are today.
- Tell us about your utilizing and leading Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Let us know how your background aligns with this position’s responsibilities.
*If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at email@example.com or 402-891-7555.
The Enova Difference
We expect you will find the following at Enova:
- Autonomy to develop innovative methods and solutions; do what works for the customers you serve.
- Stability within an 80 year enterprise; our business offerings are so diverse, we aren’t going away anytime soon.
- Amazing Culture and People (and we don’t just say it, we prove it! – internal promotions are our #1 source of hires and we’ve earned recent accolades such as Omaha’s Business Excellence and Integrity awards.).
- Flexibility to be you - we won’t put you in a box; we will give you the resources and flexibility to be excellent.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.