- Job Title
- Production Associate
- Job ID
- Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- Other Location
EG Workforce Solutions is hiring Production Associates on behalf of a leading company in the Grand Rapids area. This position is a great opportunity to build your resume with positive work experience!
Pay Rate: $16 per hour – Paid Weekly
- 3rd Shift: 10pm-6:00am
- Visually inspect part for minor defects such as blemishes, minor scratches or other cosmetic imperfections and perform the established functions to restore to optimal condition. These functions include deburring, buffing, cleaning and polishing using various equipment.
- Deburr metal parts to established optimal quality standards.
- Buff metal parts to optimal customer cosmetic standards.
- Polish metal parts using lapping machines and other means to restore brilliancy and cosmetic standards.
- Clean metal parts using established washed procedures.
- Apply paint as specified in small areas of a metal part using motorized equipment
- Perform data collection and communication tasks in Epicor and other applications.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and use the accepted tools, such as -- brainstorming, C&E, tool tryout sheets.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Proven mechanical aptitude. Proven through documented experience and/or testing.
- Reading and math skills for interpretation of technical documents used in the manufacturing process.
- Proven manual dexterity and lift capacity.
- Official Machine Apprentice training is preferred.
- Proper use of metric scales, micrometers, calipers, and optical comparators and various other gauges.
- Ability to train on 1st
- Personal EG Recruiter to assist you and answer any questions
- Employee Appreciation
- Opportunity to be hired in after 90 days
- Referral Program - $200 to you and $100 to your referral after 45 days worked
- Eligible for Benefits (medical, vision, dental and HSA) after 60 days of employment
- Eligible for 6 Paid Holidays after 1500 Hours