Technical Services Director
- Job Title
- Technical Services Director
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Western United States,
- Other Location
Mission Critical Partners is experiencing rapid growth and we have an immediate opportunity for a Technical Services Director. We are looking for a self-motivated, technically minded, and solutions-oriented growth/business development professional ready to establish a career with a client-centric, fast-paced, and growing company. This growth leader will partner with our Regional Business Development Managers to design and execute strategic sales plans and develop opportunities from existing relationships and new prospects. This remote/home office-based position requires a committed professional who will embrace and support our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Prudence.
Western United States – Remote
- Collaborate with Regional Business Development Managers to develop comprehensive and time sensitive business development and growth plans with strategies for growth performance. Utilize existing relationships, meet sales targets resulting in client satisfaction and profitable engagements
- Research, discover and source leads. Call on senior-level executives and forge new client relationships
- Close new business deals with an understanding of our client’s needs and requirements; develop and negotiate project contracts, and review client/contract specifications with project teams
- Build and maintain a sustainable sales backlog and aid development of annual sales plans for the company. Report on business development and growth activities weekly
- Delight the client. Provide positive client relations, working with them as partners to develop long-term and meaningful relationships for mutual benefit
- Assist with grant applications needs; participate with procurement process for clients including technical RFI, RFP, RFQ, and ITB. Remain current on industry standards and legislative changes surrounding our solution offerings; assess impact to clients
- Collaborate with our marketing team to identify new opportunities, interpret trends, and promote efforts to meet current trends. Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising, and promotional planning. Coordinate activities at trade shows and conferences
- Perform well in a multi-tasked environment with continuously shifting priorities
- Ability to travel 70% of the time.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college is preferred.
- Experience in emergency response, judicial/courts, public safety and/or emergency management, whether in the role of client, vendor/manufacturer, or combination strongly preferred
- 5 years of business development experience preferred. Proven success developing new opportunities and managing growth of consultancy based professional services for public safety, judicial and/or mission critical systems
- Preference given to candidates with established relationships in both commercial and government environments serving the emergency response and the judicial/courts community
- Successful history and thorough background working with Public Safety Operations, Land Mobile Radio (LMR), Broadband and Wireless Communications, Cybersecurity, Data Integration for Public Sector and/or emergency response solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer. Knowledge of CRM and/or other automated sales management tools is preferred
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local agency policies and regulatory activities related to emergency communications
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive to our client locations and MCP regional offices
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their U.S. military status, status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.