Junior Accounts Receivable
- Job Title
- Junior Accounts Receivable
- Job ID
- Lake Huntington, NY 12752
- Other Location
Gasko & Meyer, Inc. is seeking a Junior Accounts Receivable with a fun, positive, and upbeat personality to join our team. An ideal candidate has some knowledge of computer-based accounting programs and a background in tax assessment or banking. One must have strong oral and written communication skills, keen eye for detail, intermediate computer proficiency, and mathematical aptitude. They should also be detail oriented, self-driven, deadline sensitive, and quality-focused.
Typical daily job duties include:
- Matching of large batches of invoices
- Make collection calls
- Process customer credit card and ACH charges
- Prepare monthly sales tax reports
- Record daily deposit
- Send monthly statements to customers
- Maintaining and balancing the financial books of subsidiary companies
County Fountain Supplies, a subsidiary company, has been the leading independent fountain soda and juice distributor in the Hudson Valley since 1977. They offer 7 day a week service, sell ice machines, install and service draught beer and wine systems, and sell food grade beverage gases.