- Job Title
- Production Manager
- Job ID
We are working with a globally produced brand that brings premium specialty food to US consumers. Their diverse portfolio fits any table, in or out of the home. Their generations of craft, expertise, and passion enrich every meal.
Seeking a Production Manager to oversee the production process and coordinate all activities. Through direct management and coordination of assigned staff, the scope of responsibility includes manufacturing productivity & efficiencies, regulatory compliance, food safety, and health & safety.
Location: Edison, New Jersey
- Implement the production plan with the production control manager
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure all manufacturing processes are consistent with company policy and expectations
- Direct production activities to ensure that outputs meet volume and quality requirements
- Ensure operational compliance with all regulatory requirements including FDA, OSHA, etc.
- Ensure quality assurance processes are effectively administrated and consistent with Company policies.
- Drive activities and processes to promote safety and the creation of a safety-conscious workforce.
- Effectively model and promote the company values
- Help support a sustainable and motivated organization with high expectations around process improvement and product quality.
- At least 5 years of relevant management or supervisory experience. (Food preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements including, FDA, OSHA, and others
- GMP, SOP trained/SQF, HACCP certified or willing to take courses to become certified
- Strong and effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Energetic approach to accomplishing missions and motivating others
- Follow and implement company policies and procedures
- Competency with computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal. Comfortable communicating throughout all levels of the organization
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, preferred but not required