Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Jr. Data Scientist-100% Remote
- Job Title
- Jr. Data Scientist-100% Remote
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote, VA
- Other Location
Scope of job:
Gather relevant data and perform detailed analysis of driver allocation and routing data to develop predictive models for driver assignment, arrival/departure timing, truckload optimization, and route optimization. Work directly with the client to understand desired outcomes and business/technical constraints. Develop analytical models that validate proposed changes to business practices/procedures and participate in the presentation of results to client leadership.
• Work with stakeholders to identify key metrics and opportunities for improving business processes, products, and services
• Perform data mining, exploration, and analysis
• Create data visualizations, reports
• Design, train, and implement machine learning algorithms
• Leverage predictive models to optimize logistics operations
• Bachelor's degree in data science, data analytics, or related field
• Proficiency in Python
• Knowledge of data science toolkits such as Pandas, NumPy, SKLearn, SQL
• Expertise in data mining and machine learning
• Working knowledge of building statistical models and business intelligence
• Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in various industries and sizes help us find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Get social with us, when you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions