Lockout Safety Consultant
- Job Title
- Lockout Safety Consultant
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Rockford, IL 61109
- Other Location
We are looking for a Lockout Safety Consultant to join our professional services team. The position requires visiting plants and facilities to collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety process in order to develop step‐by‐step procedures for safe shut‐down of equipment. The Lockout Safety Consultant will provide training, consulting and evaluation services to our customers. Lockout Safety Consultant will travel frequently to different plants and facilities throughout the US, and interface with maintenance managers, health and safety managers and other high-level positions.
- Working to provide the best lockout services in the industry, by supporting the needs of the customer
- Offers technical assistance and subject matter expertise in collaboration with management to develop, prepare, and implement LOTO policies and procedures.
- Assesses current performance to identify gaps with the customers current state of their lockout processes and provide expert recommendations to address the gaps based on industry best practices.
- Develops and presents customized courseware for Train-the-Trainer and Authorized Lockout Tagout Training.
- Manages the customer relations and involvement throughout the entire sales and service delivery process.
- Works closely with the Lockout Field Technicians and serves as the subject matter expert for the development of machine specific lockout procedures.
- Developing and assisting customers with the implementation of custom lockout tagout programs.
- All other duties and responsibilities as needed
Excellent management and supervisory skills.Excellent presentation skills.Extensive knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and ANSI/ASSP standard, specific proficiency with OSHA 1910.147 and ANSI/ASSP Z244.1 .Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office Suite, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.Ability to conduct training and develop training material.