Cashiers & Food Preparation Assistants
- Job Title
- Cashiers & Food Preparation Assistants
- Job ID
- Part Time
- Summit Point, WV 25446
- Other Location
WHO WE ARE
With 35 years of experience, Summit Point Motorsports Park and Training Facility provides Commercial Motorsports events along with customized Security and Emergency Medical training solutions on our 786-acre facility located in Summit Point, WV. We are a recognized leader in the Motorsports and Security Training Solutions Markets for both commercial and government clients. We take pride in providing tailored solutions for clients in an ever-evolving world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Summit Point Motorsports Park is currently looking to add part-time Hospitality Staff to our team for the upcoming 2023 Motorsports racing season. We are currently looking for Cashier’s and Food Preparation Assistants to come work in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and serving food in our concession’s areas.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment and workspaces.
- Serving food and making sure all concession areas are fully stocked for upcoming events.
- Receive cashless payment from customers.
- Keep counters and floors in work or service area clean and free of debris.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Checking dates on food products.
- Check on orders to ensure that guests are receiving a complete and correct order.
- Comply with sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of concession stand area.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as might be needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must possess excellent communication skills with customers, co-workers and management.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Able to work in fast-paced environments.
- No experience is required, but must be willing to learn and be trained.
- Must be able to obtain a food handlers ceritifcation card prior to working.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
This position is very active and requires climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, use of hands, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions all day. The employee must frequently lift and move items up to 50 pounds.
Work Conditions: The worker is subject to noise and hazards. The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.