Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative
- Job ID
- Johnson City, TN
- Other Location
LabConnect improves lives by partnering with pharma/biotech companies and clinical research organizations (CROs) to accelerate the development of new medicines around the world. An independent, global, one-stop-shop focused on delivering central laboratory services that are tailor-made, timely and flexible to meet the evolving study demands from traditional to increasingly complex trials.
At LabConnect, we are a growing and global team. In addition to great perks and challenging work assignments, we invest in our people with enriching career growth opportunities. We believe in a friendly and collaborative environment with open lines of communication.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with clinical investigator sites, contract research organizations, pharmaceutical sponsors, and laboratories. The Customer Service Representative will be the first point of contact for routing client support. The Customer Service Representative must remain professional when communicating with clinicians, site monitors, or any other client.
What will you do?
- Answer and receive phone calls to clinical sites and testing laboratories
- Investigate / answer client requests or direct them to the appropriate department
- Answer and follow-up with client voicemails
- Work different queues within LabConnect’s clinical trials management software: Criticals/Cancellations, Overdue/Pending list, Double data entry/referree queue, SmartSheets requests, ARUP eExcepts, Manual Sample Tracking List (STL) log
- Answer internal and external email requests in a timely manner
- Related customer experience and/or training
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highly adaptive and able to multitask and work well within a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Medical Laboratory Technician Certification (ASCP) preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands, Travel, etc.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate
- The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear
What we offer
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at LabConnect. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
It is the policy of LabConnect to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email email@example.com or call (423) 722-3155.
For more information, visit www.labconnect.com