- Job Title
- Program Director
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Other Location
Healogics is hiring a Full-Time Program Director for our Wound Care Center at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL.
Find. Treat. Heal. If you feel strongly about this mission, you should Come Heal With Us!
Schedule: Typical clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Given our commitment to Finding, Treating, and Healing, this schedule can vary to accommodate and prioritize our patients.
The Program Director or Program Manager is responsible for the management and the strategic growth of the Wound Care Program for the assigned area of responsibility. This position is responsible for the complete oversight of the Wound Care Center, to include the following functions: day-to-day center operations, staff management, financial management, quality/performance improvement, and community education. The Program Director/Program Manager is also responsible for maintaining collaborative and consultative client relationships within and outside the hospital organization and for creating effective working relationships between Healogics and the hospital.
The Program Director or Program Manager will be joining a team of compassionate Wound Specialists that have touched the lives of more than 2.5 million people, preserved dignity and restored hope. The impact of healing wounds through innovative care resonates with our wound care doctors, nurses and other specialists who build strong relationships with patients and their families and see lives change.
Program Director or Program Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the Center’s Operations
- Manages direct reports in conjunction with the company and hospital HR departments. This includes interviewing, hiring, motivating, coaching, counselling, establishing performance expectations, and conducting performance reviews.
- Performs Financial Management
- Works directly with the hospital and Healogics marketing departments to ensure that the wound care program has established strategic marketing plans and works with the same group and the hospital physician liaison to plan, coordinate, and execute activities directed toward increasing patient referrals to the wound care center(s).
- Performs other duties as required.
Program Director or Program Manager Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field preferred and 1 year of marketing/community education in the healthcare industry or clinical operations experience
- OR Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field preferred and 2 or more years of marketing/community education in the healthcare industry or clinical operations experience
- OR High School Diploma and 4 years or more years of marketing/community education in the healthcare industry or clinical operations experience
- Management experience preferred
At Healogics, we believe that a people-first, patient-centered employment experience begins with providing exceptional benefits and compensation. From competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan, we provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time Healogics team members.
Why should you Come Heal With Us?
- People-first, Patient-centered - We view our patients and our teammates as people, first.
- Serving Others - Be part of a team that helps the large, underserved population of people suffering from chronic wounds.
- Collaboration - Work with thousands of clinical colleagues, sharing best practices and clinical outcomes.
- Work/Life Harmony - Healogics clinical staff typically has a weekday schedule, creating more time for family and friends. Our providers have a schedule that rarely, if ever, includes evening, on-call or weekend responsibilities.
- Locations Nationwide - We have team members healing patients in over 600+ locations across the country.
- National Presence with a Family Feel - Healogics operates locally, with a family feel, but has a national presence and resource base.
- Committed to Nurse Development - We offer an extensive competency program, tuition reimbursement, and ANCC accredited continuing education.
- Healthy Working Environment - Operate in an environment that is safe, empowering and satisfying.
Please contact Victoria at Victoria.Villanueva@healogics.com for more information!
Salary for this position generally ranges between $60900 - $85400 / year. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications: education, experience, geography as well as operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.