Build a career with Enova
Find your perfect job. Build your career profile.
Service Desk Technician
- Job Title
- Service Desk Technician
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68154
- Other Location
Enova is a comprehensive management services company that supports a group of Omaha based companies. Our team consists of ~80 professionals who provide support services in Marketing, Human Resources, Training, Recruiting, Accounting, Finance, Safety, Warranty, Continuous Improvement, Information Technology and Strategy.
Enova is looking for a Service Desk Technician responsible for providing quality front-line IT Service Desk support to NMC employees giving professional and prompt resolution of any computer-related problems with standardized hardware, software, communications tools or services.
We’re looking for an IT professional whose primary motivation is satisfying the customer. You’ll need excellent communication skills and patience as you assist customers with technical issues. The ideal candidate will have education and/or experience in CIS (Computer Information Systems). You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of systems…but don’t worry, our team will provide the necessary training to fill in any knowledge gaps to ensure you are successful.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Responds to requests for IT Service Desk issues either in person or over the phone.
- Researches issues using available resources and tests and implements solutions in a timely manner. Identifies and escalates issues requiring urgent attention.
- Ensures Service Desk requests are documented, assigned, and followed through in prioritized manner by using the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Improves the level of information technology services by providing problem resolution or forwarding inquiries to appropriate personnel and then follow up with the user to ensure the issue has been resolved.
- Responsible for providing all users with job function required hardware including computer, voice, and data hardware resources. This process includes configuration, installation, and maintenance of personal computers, network printers, scanners, smartphones, and related peripheral devices.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs on-site and remote location hardware/software - occasionally requiring on-site visits.
- Prepares incident reports related to information technology problems and Service Desk activity for management review and action.
- May perform other duties as required and assigned.
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:
- We are interested in knowing the nuts and bolts of who you are, so tell us about your proud moments and accomplishments that got you to where you are today.
- Tell us about your related experiences and training.
- Let us know how your background aligns with this position’s responsibilities.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team email@example.com 402-891-7555.
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE ENOVA:
- Autonomy to develop innovative methods and solutions; do what works for the customers you serve.
- Stability within an 80-year enterprise; our business offerings are so diverse, we aren’t going away anytime soon.
- Amazing Culture and People - and we don’t just say it, we prove it! Internal promotions are our #1 source of hires and we’ve earned accolades such as Omaha’s Business Excellence and Integrity awards.
- Flexibility - we won’t put you in a box; we will give you the resources and flexibility to be excellent.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.