Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Neurology-Pulmonary MedSurg Registered Nurse, FT Nights
- Job Title
- Neurology-Pulmonary MedSurg Registered Nurse, FT Nights
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75222
- Other Location
Neuro Pulmonary MedSurg Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN) job, Full-Time Nights Methodist Charlton Hospital
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is seeking candidates for our Neuro Pulmonary MedSurg Candidates to join our Neuro Pulmonary MedSurgical Team. This is for a full-time Nights job opportunity. Methodist Charlton Medical Center is currently offering a $10K Sign-on-Bonus for Full Time MedSurg Registered Nurse positions!
The registered nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients. Provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). Directs and supervises other assigned team members and collaborates with multidisciplinary team members in a Magnet facility to provide age/developmentally appropriate care in accordance with unit standards of care.
Neuro Pulmonary MedSurg Registered Nurse Job Requirements:• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
• Current Basic Life Support Certification
• Current additional certifications as required by the department
• Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
• Work experience: at least 1 year of RN experience, preferably in a Neuro Pulmonary unit
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Adheres to the general hospital standards to promote a cooperative work environment by utilizing communication skills, interpersonal relationships, and team building.
- Assumes responsibility for the nursing components of the patient/family/significant another educational process.
- Communicates to the team, co-workers, patients, and family members and evaluates
- understanding of informational manner.
- Creates and maintains a safe and therapeutic environment for patients, self, coworkers, and facility.
- Ensures complete, accurate, and timely written communication of patient information.
- Provides a therapeutic environment through safe, accurate, and timely medication and IV administration.
- Takes personal responsibility and initiative for performance and for professional growth and development.
- Utilizes the nursing process to ensure quality patient care is provided throughout the episode of care.
- Other duties as assigned.
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a 301-bed, full-service, teaching hospital serving Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, and Lancaster communities in southwestern Dallas County. With a new 40,000-square-foot, $71 million emergency department, our busy, growing hospital features a newly renovated intensive care unit and a Level III Advanced Trauma Center. Among other distinctions, we have been recognized for our interventional cardiology services including cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, open heart surgery, and STEMI care; stroke care; hip and knee joint replacement services; women and children’s services; and more. Methodist Charlton strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
Level III Advanced Trauma Facility
Grade A Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group®
Accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission for heart attack, heart failure, chest pain, stroke, pneumonia, surgery, perinatal care, and knee and hip joint replacement
Chest Pain – MI Registry™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology for excellence in heart attack care.
Our Care Commitments
Take Care of Patients
Take Care of Each Other
Take Care of Ourselves
Take Care of Methodist
If interested, email us at JenneferGarcia@Mhd.com