Biospecimen Project Manager
- Job Title
- Biospecimen Project Manager
- Job ID
- Other Location
LabConnect improves lives by partnering with pharma/biotech companies and clinical research organizations (CROs) to accelerate the development of new medicines around the world. An independent, global, one-stop-shop focused on delivering central laboratory services that are tailor-made, timely and flexible to meet the evolving study demands from traditional to increasingly complex trials.
At LabConnect, we are a growing and global team. In addition to great perks and challenging work assignments, we invest in our people with enriching career growth opportunities. We believe in a friendly and collaborative environment with open lines of communication.
As the Biospecimen Project Manager, you will be the centralized point of contact to drive biospecimen lifecycle management and resulting analytical data from nonclinical and clinical studies.
What will you do?
- Drive biospecimen lifecycle management from sample receipt to analysis and final disposition
- Ensure accurate specimen metadata
- Communicate study specimen updates to client groups and stakeholders
- Increase the efficiency of specimen management through sharing of knowledge and best practices
- Provide site support and drive query resolution
- Participate or lead special projects as assigned
- Adhere to client policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Review clinical study protocols and service providers’ scope of work documents for sample handling and processing details
- BA/BS in life sciences, medical technology, or related field, required
- 3 - 5 years of clinical sample management from collection to disposition within pharma, required
- Experience with LIMS, required (QuartzBio preferred)
- Experience drafting sample management plans
- Understanding of ICH, GCP, GLP, and local regulations
- Strong planning, organizational, time management skills
- Excel experience, macro and template building knowledge desired
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Understanding of transaction-based inventory and data management systems is preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands, Travel, etc.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
What we offer
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at LabConnect. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
It is the policy of LabConnect to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email email@example.com or call (423) 722-3155.
For more information, visit www.labconnect.com