Golf Caddie, Rich Harvest Farms
- Job Title
- Golf Caddie, Rich Harvest Farms
- Job ID
- Sugar Grove, IL 60554
- Other Location
Rich Harvest Farms | Sugar Grove, IL | 4-6 Days/Week and 2-4 Days/Week
Rich Harvest Farms is engaging a 4-6 days/week and 2-4 Days/Week Golf Caddie in Sugar Grove, IL.
Whether you’re an avid golfer or ready for an exciting new career on the course, this position is the perfect opportunity to work outside and network with golfers from around the world. Our team has made a conscious effort to ensure strong protocols are in place to keep you and our patrons safe, on and off the course, so you can focus on the golfer experience, camaraderie, and course management.
Ideal candidates have flexible schedules with availability to work full days, including weekends, as needed. Depending on your availability, caddies can make $600+ per week.
Our Golf Caddies…
- Cheerfully engage with Golfers and club visitors, delivering first-class customer service
- Accompany Golfers throughout the length of the course, carrying golf bags up to 35 pounds each
- Provide course knowledge and information
- Assist golfers with decision-making
- Calculate yardage for golfers
- Locate errant shots
- Maintain the course
- Clean clubs and golf balls
- Have general golf knowledge, meaning you could play or prompt another golfer. Professional golf experience/expertise is not required.
- Be outgoing and have a customer-first personality.
- Be physically capable of carrying two bags that can weigh up to 35 pounds each while walking the length of the golf course multiple times a day.
- Candidates may also be considered if they have previous experience in: Server, Waiter, Bartender, Hospitality, Customer Service, Golf Retail, General Retail, Landscaping, Sales, Valet, Firefighter, EMS personnel, Other Outdoor or Recreational Roles.
Rich Harvest Farms is a private golf course and country club near Sugar Grove, Illinois, about 50 miles west of downtown Chicago. Opened in 1999, the 18-hole championship golf course is on an expansive 1,800 acres. Tucked between wetlands, forest, farmland and Illinois prairie grass, Rich Harvest Farms is a breathless masterpiece unlike any other. www.richharvestfarms.com