Director of Operations
- Job Title
- Director of Operations
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Other Location
REE Medical’s Director of Product Management will organize, lead, and oversee the product development lifecycle. REE Medical provides veterans with accurate, quality medical evidence to document their VA disabilities. The Director of Product Management is responsible for ensuring that REE Medical’s product is high quality and managed/developed efficiently and effectively. The Director of Product’s primary focus is to support and grow their managerial team. Additionally, this role will help REE Medical refine, create, and implement systems, policies, and procedures that support product efficiency and department objective.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day product operations and processes that provide insight into department goals, progress, and obstacles for quality Disability Benefit Questionnaires.
- Build and maintain relationships with department managers, external partners, and affiliations to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Drive employee success and conduct performance reviews to maintain an engaged and skilled workforce.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of product operations to ensure efficient and timely task completion.
- Devise and implement strategies to ensure program growth within your departments.
- Identify and implement plans and process improvements to maximize output/effectiveness and minimize cost.
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed.
- Work closely with Human Resources to lead a team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
- Identify potential areas for growth for each department manager and implement training opportunities to help the managers thrive in their role.
- Assist in improving existing systems.
- Work closely with other directors to promote efficient business optimization.
- Develop and execute plans designed to meet company goals by adjusting policies and providing employee coaching as needed.
- Understand and analyze the structure, function, and metrics surrounding department strategy and team efficiencies.
- 5+ years in a leadership/management role or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in a director role (HIGHLY preferred)
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development of product within a growing organization
- Superior management skills and an ability to confidently lead a team through major organizational changes
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, quickly evolving organization and manage multiple complex priorities
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong ethical leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: $85,000 to $90,000