JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Contracts Manager
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32826
- Other Location
Security Clearance: Must be eligible for SECRET clearance.
JIRACOR is seeking a Contracts Manager in Orlando, FL. The contracts at JIRACOR are very dynamic, with a mixture of development, production, installations, and sustainment activities.
This position will contribute to the refinement of company contracts management policies and procedures bringing knowledge of the FAR/DFARS. An individual should be considered a knowledgeable professional in contracts management and is an independent forward-thinking contributor to the team. Must be comfortable with frequently adjusting priorities to include new taskings with little to no advance notice. This position requires sound ethical and professional judgement using best practices and corporate policies.
Successful candidate will be responsible for lifecycle of Contract and Subcontract activities in support of government contracts. Candidate will provide support to proposal efforts, be responsible for Prime and Subcontract Administration while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, contract terms and conditions and applicable laws and regulations. Must be able to establish strong, positive relationships with customers both internal and external.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Supports the proposal team reviewing Government RFPs, assisting with proposal development efforts and leading the procurement portion of proposal as primary interface with vendors and teaming partners.
- Execute contract awards, contract modifications, de-obligations, contract closeouts, and other contract administrative tasks for assigned program or division
- Draft, review, negotiate, and execute non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements (TAs).
- Experience with Contract Negotiations
- Administers both prime contracts and subcontracts to include contract closeout efforts.
- Responsible for procurement activities to include preparation of Subcontractor RFPs, Price Analysis, subcontract development and negotiation.
- Maintains accurate and current subcontract/procurement documentation of JIRACOR programs.
- Coordinates with JIRACOR leadership team to ensure subcontract requirements are met and compliant.
- Assists in the development of internal contract and subcontract administration policies and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of FAR and DFAR regulations and any other regulatory decisions that have an impact on contract administration.
- Recommends meaningful solutions to contractual concerns through institutional knowledge and best practices.
- Serves as primary contractual interface with Government Contracting Representatives, Teammates and Subcontractors.
- Monitors performance and progress to ensure compliance with terms and conditions such as schedule, scope of work, cost, legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements.
- Ensures timely processing of contractual deliverables.
- Coordinates with program managers and leadership teams to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled and risk areas are identified.
- Advises on potential contractual issues that impact program or contract performance.
- Performs other duties to support senior leadership and organizational initiatives, as necessary.
- Serve as the company’s single point of contact to external customers on all contractual matters within purview.
- Ensure that contract requirements are met by developing schedules and timeframes for compliance identification, tracking, and recordkeeping.
- Maintain awareness and tracking of contract modifications, due dates, deliverables, etc., and utilize a tracking system for monitoring the same.
- Maintain contract filing system to ensure accurate tracking of all contract documents and modifications.
- Assist in reconciliation and resolution of funding issues on contracts, task orders, and delivery orders under the purview and assist in communication and resolution with the accounting department and customers.
- Provide data for internal and external reporting, as needed.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires knowledge of government contracting and subcontracting, understanding of FAR and DFAR requirements and applicable experience, as well as the ability to perform non-routine job requirements within the scope of the position.
- Experience with various Contract/Subcontract types to include Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ).
- Experience in preparing and negotiating terms and conditions in subcontracts to ensure terms are fair and reasonable, protecting the company’s interests and making sure we are in compliance with all relevant regulations and company policies.
- Candidate must be able to prioritize work activities and work flexibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of business principles such as Procurement, Business and Contract Law, Finance and Accounting.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Cross-functional knowledge of Supplier Quality and Engineering as they relate to subcontract management
- IPT leadership experience
- BA/BS in Business or a related discipline. Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 7-10 years of contracts/subcontracts related experience.
- Experience with the Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) process is highly desired.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR/DFARS).
- Working knowledge of ITAR/EAR.
- Experience with SeaPort NXG, SBA 8(a), and IDIQ/MAC Contract Vehicles.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826