Engineering Technician II (In-Port)
- Job Title
- Engineering Technician II (In-Port)
- Job ID
- Oahu, HI 96860
- Other Location
The Engineering Technician II (In-Port) will be responsible for assisting with the operation, maintenance and installation of the mechanical systems on MATSS and be located full-time on Oahu, Hawaii. The technician performs standardized or prescribed assignments involving a sequence of related operations, follows standard work methods on recurring assignments but receives explicit instructions on unfamiliar assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Tasks include following specific instructions to assemble, construct, or service equipment or parts.
- When mechanical work is not required the individuals shall perform deck work as directed, as well as preservation, cleaning, maintenance, fabrication, upgrade/expansion, and repair duties.
- High School Graduate.
- 2-year Technical School desired.
- 2 years of relevant work experience or graduated from a technical school with one year of relevant work experience.
- Relevant experience similar in scope, including in-port operations (rigging, crane operation, forklift operation, manlift operation), and maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, upgrades, fabrication, installation, operational and testing support of HM&E systems similar to those found on MATSS.
- Familiarity with metal and wood working equipment, welding, cutting, pipefitting, and corrosion control.
- SECRET Clearance is required.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written.
- Individual must have a sound working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be able to successfully pass the required pre-employment screenings.
*This list is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.