Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN
- Job ID
- Sanford, NC 27330
- Other Location
Healogics is hiring a PRN Registered Nurse (RN) for Wound Care Center at Central Carolina Hospital in Sanford, NC.
Find. Treat. Heal. If you feel strongly about this mission, you should Come Heal With Us!
Schedule: Typical clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (PRN / As Needed). Given our commitment to Finding, Treating, and Healing, this schedule can vary to accommodate and prioritize our patients.
Our Registered Nurse (RN) will work with direction from the Clinical Nurse Manager/Clinical Coordinator to provide high-quality wound care within a Healogics Wound Care Center. They primarily provide patient care and handle intake and discharge processes for the Wound Care Center patients as scheduled. The position may also serve as a Case Manager to a group of assigned Wound Care Center patients, as assigned and depending on the Wound Care Center setup.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be joining a team of compassionate Wound Specialists that have touched the lives of more than 2.5 million people, preserved dignity and restored hope. The impact of healing wounds through innovative care resonates with our wound care doctors, nurses and other specialists who build strong relationships with patients and their families and see lives change.
Registered Nurse (RN), Wound Care Job Responsibilities:
- Provides patient care to Wound Care Center patients and handles patient intake and discharge processes as assigned and according to the hospital and nursing standards
- Performs hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO) related duties as assigned, upon completion of the Healogics hyperbaric training
- May perform hyperbaric safety director duties after completing the required Healogics hyperbaric safety director training
- Collaborates as needed with other healthcare providers, Wound Care Center Providers, the Program Director and the Medical Director regarding clinic and patient needs
- May function as a Documentation Assistant (scribe) in accordance with Healogics policy
- Performs other duties as required.
Registered Nurse (RN)/Case Manager Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Current RN license in the state of practice – to be maintained throughout the duration of employment in the position
- Demonstrated competency in BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Medical Surgical, Home Health or Wound Care Certification preferred
- Wound care experience preferred
At Healogics, we believe that a people-first, patient-centered employment experience begins with providing exceptional benefits and compensation. From competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan, we provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time Healogics team members.
Why should you Come Heal With Us?
- People-first, Patient-centered - We view our patients and our teammates as people, first.
- Serving Others - Be part of a team that helps the large, underserved population of people suffering from chronic wounds.
- Collaboration - Work with thousands of clinical colleagues, sharing best practices and clinical outcomes.
- Work/Life Harmony - Healogics clinical staff typically has a weekday schedule, creating more time for family and friends. Our providers have a schedule that rarely, if ever, includes evening, on-call or weekend responsibilities.
- Locations Nationwide - We have team members healing patients in over 600+ locations across the country.
- National Presence with a Family Feel - Healogics operates locally, with a family feel, but has a national presence and resource base.
- Committed to Nurse Development - We offer an extensive competency program, tuition reimbursement, and ANCC accredited continuing education.
- Healthy Working Environment - Operate in an environment that is safe, empowering and satisfying.