Build a career with Enova
Find your perfect job. Build your career profile.
Accounts Payable Manager
- Job Title
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
The Manager of Accounts Payable is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoice payments for the NMC Group of Companies to external vendors ensuring a consistent and uninterrupted supply chain. As a manager in our Finance group, you’ll lead a team of Accounts Payable Coordinators with invoice processing, invoice retention, payment runs, company purchase card administration, and other similar related duties. The Manager of Accounts Payable will delegate workflow and monitor internal metrics. You’ll need strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with vendors when issues arise. We’re looking for a process-oriented person who not only can manage day-to-day repetitive processes but can also develop and implement process improvement initiatives. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives on making sure all the puzzle pieces fit together…every day!
Essential & Primary Job Duties
- Responsible for managing timely vendor invoice processing and payments, reconcile and resolve discrepancies, and maintain excellent vendor relationships with supervisory functions in these areas.
- Oversees AP personnel to maintain vendor accounts with payments and credits matched to the appropriate invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manages receipt of vendor invoices and processing using financial software.
- Research and analyze vendor discrepancies, account reconciliation and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manages the daily/weekly check, wire transfer, credit card, and ACH runs for vendor payments.
- Maintains proper financial controls and documentation according to policies and procedures.
- Monitors and develops AP auditing and process improvement initiatives.
- Process yearly 1099’s
Tell Us About Yourself
- We are interested in knowing the nuts and bolts of who you are, so tell us about your proud moments and accomplishments that got you to where you are today.
- Tell us about your related experiences and training.
- Let us know how your background aligns with this position’s responsibilities.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is redefining the way industry attracts, engages, and develops people. We build workplaces where careers in the industrial sector are the first choice of great talent. With more than 100 years of combined experience, Enova’s customized approach to talent attraction, engagement, and development helps organizations spend less time with reactive HR functions and more time with proactive business solutions.
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.