Careers at Source2
Source2 is the largest RPO firm in Central Florida, and we work with a variety of clients across North America. We specialize in high-volume recruiting of essential frontline employees who "keep the world running."
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talented professionals with shared values and a passion for what they do. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
We're looking for driven individuals who enjoy a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced environment working with both internal teams and external clients and candidates.
At Source2 we believe that cultural fit, passion, aptitude and ethics are even more important than experience. We pride ourselves on helping people get the training and practical knowledge they need to launch their recruiting or HR career, and giving experienced professionals continued growth opportunities. If you are a motivated self-starter with an interest in recruiting, retention and client service, we'd love to speak with you.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Account Manager (Hybrid)
- Job Title
- Account Manager (Hybrid)
- Sanford, FL 32773
- Other Location
Are you passionate about working in the HR and Recruiting industry? Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and develops creative solutions to complex problems? If you're an all-star individual with the willingness to learn and partner with a dynamic team to achieve positive results, then we have an opportunity for you!
This position requires work out of our client’s location in Sanford, FL. This role will need to work onsite 5-days per week during implementation and 2-3 days per week following.
The pay range for this position is $55,000 - $62,000 per year, based on experience.
Your Responsibilities as an Account Manager:
• Lead all aspects of an end-to-end RPO client relationship (from recruiting to orientation) ensuring high levels of satisfaction and success.
• Manage a team of both onsite and remote professional level recruiters. Train, monitor performance, and support career development.
• Partner with internal marketing team to ensure sufficient candidate flow for client
• Conduct and lead client calls with high-level points of contacts (VPs, CHROs, Directors)
• Assist Client Services Manager with critical issues, strategic recommendations, business reviews, and financial management
• Ensure timely, consistent, and quality tracking of data in applicant tracking, billing, and other systems
• Support and act as a backup for any position on team as needed.
Who you are (Job Requirements):
• 1+ years’ recruiting experience with a focus on high-volume hourly positions.
• Ability to work onsite at clients location during implementation, 2-3 days onsite per week ongoing
• Experience communicating with points of contact and hiring managers
• Prior experience leading a team, managing projects, training, or related experience
• Strong technology experience with reporting, excel, and google platforms
• Ability to make quick and precise decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
• Self-directed, strong attention to detail, and organizational skills.
• Polished, professional, and confident communicator
• Proficient in using MS Office and Google Docs platforms.
Why You Will Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):
• Hybrid work arrangement – Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm, working onsite 2-3 days per week
• Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays
• Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
• Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $55,000.00 Annually to $62,000.00 Annually