JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32826
- Other Location
Security Clearance: Must be eligible for SECRET clearance.
JIRACOR is seeking a Program Manager in Orlando, FL to oversee and coordinate different related projects in JIRACOR to ensure they benefit one another and meet business goals. Their main duties include organizing various programs and activities to improve company efficiencies, building long-term goals for company projects and developing programs and project budgets. oversees and coordinates different related projects in a company to ensure they benefit one another and meet business goals. Their main duties include organizing various programs and activities to improve company efficiencies, building long-term goals for company projects, and developing programs and project budgets. The programs at JIRACOR are very dynamic, with a mixture of development, information technology, production, and life cycle sustainment activities.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing program planning and execution for programs.
- Developing an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Work planning and scheduling for personnel.
- Providing subcontractor and vendor management and reporting support.
- Lead Integrated Product Team (IPT) activities.
- Leading Risk Management; Quality Management; Configuration Management (CM); and Information Management for the program.
- Supporting in cost reporting for the program.
- Preparing and delivering program’s documentation in accordance with the Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL), Military Standards, and DoD guidance.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, procuring, delivering, installing, testing, verifying, and validating the IT installations.
- Conducting conference reviews to include the following: Post Award Conference (PAC); Technical Manual Initial Guidance Conference (TMIGC); Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETRs); System Requirements Review (SRR); System Functional Review (SFR); Preliminary Design Review (PDR); Critical Design Review (CDR); Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs); Logistics Conferences and Reviews; Logistics Guidance Conference (LGC); Technical Manual Initial Guidance Conference (TMIGC); Training Program Orientation Conference (TPOC); Provisioning Item Selection Conference (PISC); Integrated Logistics Support Verification (ILSV) Conference; In-Process Reviews; Technical Documentation and Technical Data Package (TDP) In-Process Reviews (IPRs); Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM); Trainer and Courseware Requirements Workshops; and IPT Meetings.
- Provide SME support and coordinate with Government to ensure technical accuracy, data, information, and reports developed by the contractor meet Government, and contractual requirements.
- Ensure all contract milestones are executed within scope and schedule.
- Actively engage and participate in schedule and requirement planning with program’s stakeholders, including military and Government’s personnel
- Ensure SMEs assigned to the contract have the appropriate security clearance necessary to access information and facilities required.
- Travel will be required to various locations (as required).
- At least eight (8) years’ experience:
- Training systems background (required), Navy Training Systems (preferred).
- Managing or supervising projects in the field of DoD training simulation systems or relevant disciplines.
- Experience preparing, drafting, and reviewing engineering change proposals (ECPs) in support of a program’s change management process.
- Subject matter expertise in system architecture and design, test, and implementation.
- Subject matter expertise with requirements analysis, procurement, fabrication, integration, testing, and Government’s acceptance/inspection.
- Interpreting contract actions, modifications and resolving complex programmatic issues as related to the Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Statement of Work (SOW).
- Experience leading integrated product teams (IPTs).
- Experience with technical documentation and technical data packages (TDP) In-Process Reviews.
- Experience in managing complex, mission-critical, strategic, and advanced technology-based programs for customers.
- Program Management including project management, task scheduling and budget control.
- Overall strategic management including planning, contract level performance metrics and production of overall contract/task order support operations.
- Management of funds, personnel, production standards, and resources, quality, and timely delivery of all contractual items.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook & SharePoint).
- Effective supervisory skills: ability to clarify team purposes and goals, build team commitment, strengthen collective skills, and work approaches; and ability to analyze and ensure that effective and accurate procedures are in place.
- Ability to lead a team successfully through proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage simultaneous activities.
- Ability to be adaptable, agile, and innovative in program interactions, planning, and execution
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Experienced in customer interfacing.
- Ability to develop and nurture client and potential client relationships.
- Mentoring/Coaching Employees for success.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Ability to effectively enforce company policies.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or other relevant field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience with SeaPort NXG, SBA 8(a), and IDIQ/MAC Contract Vehicles.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826