Build a career with Enova
Find your perfect job. Build your career profile.
Talent Development Specialist
- Job Title
- Talent Development Specialist
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
At Enova, we are redefining learning in the workplace. In this role, you will have a strategic impact on how the management, CRM and customer service training is designed and deployed in our company. You will have an opportunity to deliver management programs for external customers. As a Talent Development Specialist, you can expect much more than just training others; you will be positively impacting their engagement at work and opportunity for career advancement.
As a Talent Development Specialist, you can expect to:
- Create and deploy learning programs for customers (this will include various methods of training: instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, E-learning, etc.).
- Measure and analyze training programs for overall effectiveness and impact to the customer’s goals.
- Develop and facilitate engaging manager development programs, as well as other programs such as customer service and CRM systems training.
- Utilize consultative skills to assess training opportunities with stakeholders to identify learning and development needs that align with the company’s strategic goals.
- Coach employees to increase professional strengths that enhance performance.
- Provide recommendations regarding development opportunities based on conversations and discovery sessions.
- Deliver and track training via the learning management system and internal processes and systems.
- Be an advocate to advance a learning and safety culture.
At Enova, we will provide you with the tools to help you advance your career:
- You can expect to work with helpful, friendly and collaborative teammates.
- At the end of the day, our home and families are what is most important. Our managers offer flexibility so you never have to worry about choosing between work and family.
- You will find new challenges and opportunities to do more every day. With our high internal promotion rate, you get to choose your path and how you would like to grow.
- We're looking for someone who understands the concepts behind training & development and has implemented them to effectively design and facilitate classroom learning (in-person or virtual), so share with us your experiences in these areas.
- The right attitude goes a long way - a passion for helping or coaching others, positivity and an outgoing personality will fit in perfectly on this team.
- Effective communication, counseling, coaching and teaching will all be a major strength in this role as well, so tell us about your accomplishments in your interpersonal interactions.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is redefining the way industry attracts, engages, and develops people. We build workplaces where careers in the industrial sector are the first choice of great talent. With more than 100 years of combined experience, Enova’s customized approach to talent attraction, engagement, and development helps organizations spend less time with reactive HR functions and more time with proactive business solutions.