FT Physical Therapist
- Job Title
- FT Physical Therapist
- Job ID
- Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Other Location
Thrive Physical Therapy is hiring a Staff PT to join their growing PT practice in Fountain Valley!
We are looking for Physical Therapists (full or part-time) who want to be leaders in the field of orthopedic physical therapy. Particularly, clinicians who enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a group of orthopedic surgeons.
Thrive PT is a local clinic that works in close collaboration with a highly skilled team of orthopedic surgeons to provide evidenced based care for mutual patients in the Orange County area. Our clinic is newly renovated with a throwing wall, and a squat rack, hi/lo tables, and a private treatment room option for evaluations. Our space has been thoughtfully re-designed with new equipment featuring a Cybex Treadmill and stationary bike, Normatec compression system, BFR, and a Diagnostic US machine to provide EMG and Diagnostic MSK US imaging to assist in treating orthopedic and sports populations in one facility. Our Current PT staff includes an experienced Physical Therapist that is willing to provide a flexible mentorship program to help onboard a newer PT if needed. We take pride in providing evidence based individualized care for all our patients and are looking for a PT that is interested in this type of treatment environment while working alongside the best surgeons in OC.
As a company, we have a diverse range of skills and experience, allowing us to create and provide comprehensive care to our community. Our onboarding process includes training and an opportunity for a slow phased workload to allow for mentorship while familiarizing yourself with the clinic and procedures. We value every one of our team members. Thus, we offer competitive pay rates and full-time benefits including:
401K, Health insurance, 2 weeks’ vacation
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume here along to our office manager Jessica Gama at Jessica.Gama@coastlineortho.com and Bryan Strople at bryanstrople@thePTgroupOC.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field preferred but not required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Pay Range
- $85,000.00 Annually to $98,000.00 Annually