Clinical Coordinator (RN)
- Job Title
- Clinical Coordinator (RN)
- Job ID
- Oswego, NY 13126
- Other Location
Healogics is hiring a full-time Clinical Coordinator for our Wound Care Center at Oswego Hospital in Oswego, NY.
Find. Treat. Heal. If you feel strongly about this mission, you should Come Heal With Us!
Schedule: Typical clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Given our commitment to Finding, Treating, and Healing, this schedule can vary to accommodate and prioritize our patients.
Our Clinical Nurse Manager will work in collaboration with the Program Director to provide high-quality wound care within a Healogics Wound Care Center. They will receive Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and Comprehensive Clinical Wound Care Training to help ensure optimal healing outcomes and patient satisfaction. Ideal candidates have a passion for wound care – while knowledge of wound care is preferred, previous experience is not required.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will be joining a team of compassionate Wound Specialists that have touched the lives of more than 2.5 million people, preserved dignity and restored hope. The impact of healing wounds through innovative care resonates with our wound care doctors, nurses and other specialists who build strong relationships with patients and their families and see lives change.
Clinical Nurse Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for patient care assessment, planning, implementation, and quality improvement
- Organize and prioritize clinical responsibilities
- Provide clinical oversight to clinical staff
- May be required to provide case management to a group of patients
- Consistently looks at current processes and procedures, and identifies and implements areas of improvement
- An Associate's Degree in Nursing; Bachelor’s in Nursing preferred
- Current RN License in state of practice
- One year experience as an RN required. Two (2) or more years’ experience preferred
- Availability to work Monday – Friday standard daytime business hours
At Healogics, we believe that a people-first, patient-centered employment experience begins with providing exceptional benefits and compensation. From competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan, we provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time Healogics team members.
Why should you Come Heal With Us?
- People-first, Patient-centered - We view our patients and our teammates as people, first.
- Serving Others - Be part of a team that helps the large, underserved population of people suffering from chronic wounds.
- Collaboration - Work with thousands of clinical colleagues, sharing best practices and clinical outcomes.
- Work/Life Harmony - Healogics clinical staff typically has a weekday schedule, creating more time for family and friends. Our providers have a schedule that rarely, if ever, includes evening, on-call or weekend responsibilities.
- Locations Nationwide - We have team members healing patients in over 600+ locations across the country.
- National Presence with a Family Feel - Healogics operates locally, with a family feel, but has a national presence and resource base.
- Committed to Nurse Development - We offer an extensive competency program, tuition reimbursement, and ANCC accredited continuing education.
- Healthy Working Environment - Operate in an environment that is safe, empowering and satisfying.
Please email Victoria at Victoria.Villanueva@healogics.com for more information! In the meantime, please watch this short video that walks through a Day in the Life in a Wound Care Center!
Salary for this position generally ranges between $71400 - $90500 / year. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications: education, experience, geography as well as operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.