Investigator Support Services Specialist I
- Job Title
- Investigator Support Services Specialist I
- Job ID
- Johnson City, TN 37601
- Other Location
LabConnect improves lives by partnering with pharma/biotech companies and clinical research organizations (CROs) to accelerate the development of new medicines around the world. An independent, global, one-stop-shop focused on delivering central laboratory services that are tailor-made, timely and flexible to meet the evolving study demands from traditional to increasingly complex trials.
At LabConnect, we are a growing and global team. In addition to great perks and challenging work assignments, we invest in our people with enriching career growth opportunities. We believe in a friendly and collaborative environment with open lines of communication.
The Investigator Support Services Specialist I is responsible for samples management activities for samples arriving at the LabConnect Johnson City facility. The ISS Specialist I will perform tasks in support of receiving specimens for storage, onsite processing, or shipment to partner laboratories or other facilities. The ISS Specialist I will work closely with the Sample Processing Services (SPS) and Biorepository Services (BRS) for sample handling. The ISS Specialist I will also communicate with other departments such as Project Management, SampleGISTICS, and Clinical Trial Materials (CTM) to ensure the timely and accurate handling of samples.
What will you do?
- Sample Receipt
- Requisition Registration
- Sample Accessioning
- Issue Queries
- Prepare samples for courier pick-up and shipment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highly adaptative
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a laboratory is preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear while performing the duties of this job
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms and lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dry ice and cold
- Must handle biological samples
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at LabConnect. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email email@example.com or call (423) 722-3155.
For more information, visit www.labconnect.com