IT Quality Assurance Testing and Validation Manager
- Job Title
- IT Quality Assurance Testing and Validation Manager
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Other Location
LabConnect improves lives by partnering with pharma/biotech companies and clinical research organizations (CROs) to accelerate the development of new medicines around the world. An independent, global, one-stop-shop focused on delivering central laboratory services that are tailor-made, timely and flexible to meet the evolving study demands from traditional to increasingly complex trials.
At LabConnect, we are a growing and global team. In addition to great perks and challenging work assignments, we invest in our people with enriching career growth opportunities. We believe in a friendly and collaborative environment with open lines of communication.
The IT QA Testing and Validation Manager is responsible for architecting, building, delivering, and managing a comprehensive testing program that focusses on delivering high-quality software and IT systems that meet regulatory requirements and end user expectations.
What will you do?
- Recruits, manages, and leads a team of IT QA Testing and Validation Specialist
- Manages the IT QA and Validation testing team processes and tools
- Oversees all applications and systems testing for the IT QA Testing and Validation team.
- Responsible for ensuring computer system validation documentation is complete, accurate, and comprehensive
- Establishes and oversees testing methodologies for the team and ensures team members are trained in those methodologies, test case/script creation and automated testing tool usage
- Oversees both manual and automated test case/script libraries, and ensures scripts are kept up to date, versioned properly, and are easily accessible
- As manager duties allow, the testing manager may perform duties of a validation/testing analyst
- 3+ years’ experience as a manager, supervisor or team lead
- 5+ years’ experience in creating and executing IT system or software QA test plans, test cases and test scripts
- 3+ years’ experience in creating automated test scripts (no specific tool experience required)
- Customer focused, with strong written and verbal communication skills and a proven aptitude for understanding end user workflows and technical IT terminology
- Knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validation and compliance, Waterfall and Scrum methodologies, Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) Certification and documentation experience preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands, Travel, etc.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, talk and hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at LabConnect. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email email@example.com or call (423) 722-3155.
For more information, visit www.labconnect.com