Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- Product Owner
- Job ID
- Remote, VA
- Other Location
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience is required
• Extension IT and business experience in planning, technical design/development, implementation, and maintenance of systems; preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
• Previous product owner experience in a dynamic high-technology environment
• Ability to understand future product needs and influence their prioritization with all stakeholders, sot that the scrum team can execute them
• Ability to make timely product decisions to ensure smooth flow of work into delivery teams
• Experience working with agile delivery teams
A combination of the following experience is required:
• Experience in Health insurance domain is key
o Process flow centric knowledge around health claims and benefits is a plus
• Information System Product Management experience (which could include consulting) with state-of-the-art hardware and software systems is desirable
• Deep understanding and experience of web technologies, user experience modeling/evolution etc.
• Understanding of mobile technologies is a plus.
• Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle and the Project Management Lifecycle.
• Business savviness and ability to discover the potential business and product opportunities
• Experience with Product Roadmap development and influencing key stake holder s for buy in on business priorities
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Get social with us, when you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions