Dental Practice Manager
- Job Title
- Dental Practice Manager
- Job ID
- Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- Other Location
Dental Practice Manager
Company OverviewOur state-of-the-art centers focus on ensuring healthy teeth and gums and providing timely, specialized and affordable solutions when intervention is necessary. More than that, we want to give our patients something to smile about. Our practices have been purposely designed to elevate the patient experience to make time spent with us enjoyable and fun.
- Progressive, modern and energetic offices you’ll be proud to call home
- Expand your skills working alongside other dental specialties
- Eight-hour shifts, five days a week – no weekends or nights
- Paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement benefit, and more!
The Practice Manager is a vital position and supports the dentists, specialists and hygiene teams in providing quality care. Principally responsible for establishing and maintaining a friendly, engaging and productive relationship with patients. Assists dental teams with building productive schedules, collecting patient co-payments, and ensuring required forms and consents have been signed and appropriately entered into patient record. Engages patients in friendly conversation, provides for their comfort and makes introductions to providers. Manages a small team of receptionists and dental assistants. Shares responsibility with the team for patient satisfaction and a high degree of customer service.
- Greets patients and team members with welcoming and cheery attitude
- Maintains the appearance and cleanliness of reception area
- Coordinates with clinical teams to move patients efficiently through appointments
- Engages with patients frequently to make them feel at home, noticed and represented
- Ensures patient health histories, X-Rays, perio-charts and photographs are current and coordinates with clinical teams to update images/charting/X-rays as required
- Ensures team has collected signed consent forms and statements of financial responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring patient demographic information, referral sources and letters are collected and entered into patient records
- Presents treatment and financing options to patients on behalf of dentist
- Coordinates internal and external referrals to ensure appropriate communications take place between doctors and follows-up as necessary to ensure the best patient experience
- Runs reports on unscheduled treatment, procedures not attached to claims, day’s deposits, etc. and takes corrective action
- Performs administrative tasks such as verifying insurance, checking eligibilities, confirming appointments, and scheduling follow-up treatment.
- Makes and receives customer service calls for patients, referring practices, and labs
- Represent our group by providing outreach and education with local businesses, schools and other organizations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent communicator with staff, patients, and family
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Self-starter with leadership skills
- Eagerness to learn and advance skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently and as a team
- Pay Range
- $50,000.00 Annually to $60,000.00 Annually