Option 1: Create a New Profile
Salesforce Senior Administrator (Hybrid)
- Job Title
- Salesforce Senior Administrator (Hybrid)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Houston, TX 77010
- Other Location
Why the Partnership
When you join the Greater Houston Partnership, you get the opportunity to work with an organization helping guide the future of the Houston region. Our team of professional’s work across multiple disciplines, including: Economic Development (Regional and International), Executive, Finance & Accounting, Marketing & Communications, Member Engagement, Public Policy, Regional Workforce Development, Research, Resources, and the Center for Houston’s Future.
Who We Are
The Greater Houston Partnership works to make Houston one of the best places to live, work and build a business. As the economic development organization for the region, the Partnership champions growth across 12 counties by bringing together business and civic-minded leaders who are dedicated to the area’s long-term success. Representing more than 900 member organizations and approximately one-fifth of the region’s workforce, the Partnership is the place companies come together to make an impact.
We look forward to telling you more about the organization and helping determine if a career with the Partnership is right for you!
Today, We Are Looking For
The Salesforce Senior Administrator is responsible for managing and developing the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Senior Administrator effectively supports the engagement of Partnership members and ensures organizational data and information integrity across the environments. The Salesforce Senior Administrator leads areas of Salesforce.com, Cloud-hosted infrastructure, reports, and strategic development.
This position is a hybrid position requiring 2 days a week in the office (Tuesday and Wednesday).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The following responsibilities are essential to job performance:
Salesforce Platform Management and Development
- Establish and enforce change control and best practices regarding system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc.
- Collaborate in the life cycle development of the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform; this includes planning, development, testing, and deployment
- Manage and maintain user licenses, roles/profiles, security settings, access settings
- Manage, create, and maintain reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Manage data imports, database de-duping, and cleanup
- Maintain and create reports using Vue.js and publish them on the Vercel platform
- Monitor functions related to Salesforce integrations running on Azure
- Monitor data cluster in MongoDB Cloud
- Manage and resolve support ticket submissions
- Uses the information in systems to support the Partnership’s efforts in the engagement of members
- Recommend opportunities for improvement and communicate updates or changes organization-wide
- Other duties as assigned.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are desirable for job success:
- 4+ years of experience in system and account management operations
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with information management
- Understanding of the types of data, reports, practices, records administration, and database administration needed to support the organization
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience creating and publishing dashboards utilizing external (APIs) and internal data sources
- Experience with data models and deduping data
- Proficiency in software programs including, but not limited to, the following:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Development with Best Practices
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Azure Application Hosting
- Message Bus
- Triggers/HTTP POST
- Ability to prioritize multiple, simultaneous assignments
Achievement Focus - Recognizes and acts on opportunities; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
Accountable- Willing to be judged; takes ownership; makes decisions; overcomes obstacles; takes initiative and finishes a job at a high-level of excellence.
Judgement- Makes timely decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgement; supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities, contributes to building a positive team spirit, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, and puts success of team above own interests.
Executes with excellence – Consistently delivers on promises to the highest standards, appreciates and demands quality, goes the extra mile.
Exceptional communicator- Communicates effectively and persuasively, both verbally and in writing; can write prose with proper grammar and syntax; listens actively; builds trust; uses the appropriate media for the situation; knows what and when to communicate to a particular audience.
Nimble, flexible- Adaptable; manages ambiguity; embraces change; considers change vital in pursuit of GHP’s Mission; stretches to get job done.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
A minimum of four years of progressively responsible experience in database management, strategic reporting, and executive analytics or a combination of these.
- Good vision and hearing acuity (with adaptive aids if necessary).
- Manual dexterity and skillful use of computer keyboard.
- Physical exertion includes bending, pushing, standing, and walking. Must be able to move or lift approximately 25 pounds on occasion.
- Job requires the ability to hear, see, and talk; analytical, conceptual, problem-solving, planning and decision-making skills.
Adhere to office safety policies.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Greater Houston Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer.