Below is a list of our currently open positions. Click on a title for more information and to apply for the opportunity.
If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” in the menu bar below to submit your information for general consideration.
Special Education Teacher - Summer Session
- Job Title
- Special Education Teacher - Summer Session
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
Hayes Day School, located in Millbrook, NY, is seeking a Special Education Teacher for our summer session (July 10 – August 18) to work with K-12 students with multiple intellectual and developmental disabilities in a beautiful school setting with a state-of-the-art sensory integration program.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 3:30pm
What We're Looking For (Qualifications):
- Current NYS Certification in Special Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education or related field and matriculated in a Master’s program in Special Education
- Previous experience teaching individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities is strongly desired
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skills and ability to speak, read, and write in English
- Provide professional leadership for the classroom
- Supervise the overall functioning of the classroom
- Determine detailed curriculum for group and individual sessions
- Create and implement the IEP for each student
- Assist students with physical needs
- Attend treatment team meetings
- Supervise and evaluate the teacher aides
- Additional duties as assigned
Pay: $32.26 - $38.71 / hour, based on experience
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment!
Apply online NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Hayes Day School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions are made in accord with this policy.