- Job Title
- Content Strategist
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Other Location
- Open to Remote
8+ Months W2 Contract
San Francisco, CA (Hybrid/Open to Remote, US)
Adobe Express is at a pivotal point; we are reaching millions of communicators around the globe with an all-in-one creative tool that enables anyone to stand out.
What you'll do:
- Lead, develop and codify the approach to scale Adobe Express' highly differentiated, market relevant content across India.
- Instill deep passion for accessible design and inclusivity by demonstrating care and curiosity for people from all walks of life, heritages, languages, and abilities.
- You will shape content strategies to meet the diversity of global needs that surface.
- Develop and sustain playbooks and strategies that ensure quality at scale.
- In collaboration with global leads, vendors and designers, you will help to steer regional content in a way that is high-quality and expedient.
- Ensure content quality with clear documentation and standards; ensure that content tagging, search and discovery requirements are upheld in how content is delivered.
- Give excellent feedback that strengthens the creative capacity of those around you in open and clear ways.
- Plan, lead and update extensive schedules and calendars to ensure projects, briefs and content are moving forward and meeting targets.
- A degree in a UX/graphic design-related field, content-first product experience, or comparable work experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience in graphic design, content strategy, branding, or social campaign creation.
- A deep understanding of the nuances of culture, language, design standards and trends in India.
- Excellent communicator of design standards.
- Champion for the tone and voice of the customer, and trends that are specific to India.
- You are a detailed planner and able to straddle multiple large-scale projects.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills in English, Hinglish, Hindi and/or other Indian languages.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your best visual and content work.
- Experience with, and a point of view on, creative tooling and social media with a strong passion for the creative potential in everyone.
- Experience in content strategy efforts in a product that is simple and fun to use while staying true to the powerful capabilities Adobe is known for.
- You are passionate about typography, layout, and graphic design. You will show rather than tell to move a conversation or idea forward, and you are visually attuned to style, trends, and evergreen aspects of content and culture in India.
- Pay Range
- ¤39.43 Hourly to ¤49.29 Hourly