JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
Computer Information Technology Analyst
- Job Title
- Computer Information Technology Analyst
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32826
- Other Location
Computer Information Technology Analyst
Security Clearance: Must be eligible for SECRET clearance.
Travel may be required for this position
JIRACOR is seeking a Computer Information Technology Analyst responsible for determining the computing needs for information technology technical refresh programs at JIRACOR. Duties may include completing evaluations of hardware and software requirements, providing advise to program management about the IT infrastructure, supporting basis of estimates for competitive cost analysis for potential IT initiatives, and traveling to different customer sites for site surveys, installations, and hardware and software upgrades.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Evaluate current IT systems, including hardware, software and network features.
- Communicate with Program Management and Systems Engineering to determine systems requirements
- Plan the installation of new IT systems and address any hardware or software issues with the current and future IT systems
- Support the preparation of cost-benefit analysis for all tech refresh projects
- Collaboration with the Program Manager to creat the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to implement the tech refresh project
- Testing the new systems to validate that they are working as expected
- Report to Program Management on all installation activities as well as any setbacks
- Supporting the program CDRLs and other documentation so our end customer has all the information needed on the new systems
- Ensuring that all budget and timeline constraints are met
- Analyze technical problems as related to customer requests.
- Evaluate computer systems problems, plans, and solutions for correctness and appropriateness.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Computer Maintenance Essentials: Provides detailed information on computer hardware, operating systems and networks. Able to install, configure, upgrade and replace computer system components; troubleshoot and upgrade hardware and peripherals; install, administer, troubleshoot and secure Windows and Linux operating systems; implement and secure a small network.
- Network Essentials: Experienced with networking concepts and terminology, including Data Communications and Network Services, OSI Model, Network Topologies, Network Media, Connectivity Devices and Security.
- Database Management Systems: Knowledgeable with the principles of database systems, architecture of database management systems, relational model conceptual design and requirement analysis, database design and normalization, query languages, multi-user and distributed database issues; practical use of a DBMS and building of a database application.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server: Knowledgable and experienced with the skills necessary for installing, configuring, managing, and supporting the latest Microsoft network infrastructure. Major focus would be on the understanding of the network technologies most commonly used with Windows Server and IP-enabled networks. Experience with the knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
- Administrating Windows Server: Knowledge and practical experience to perform task needed for day-to-day operations. Main tasks may include; managing account policies, administering Active Directory objects, managing and controlling resources, implementing group policies for security, and maximizing performance and responsiveness.
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology or related field
- CompTIA A+ certification
- MCSA: Windows Server certification.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826