- Job Title
- Software Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Work Hybrid
- Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Other Location
Great opportunity for a sharp, experienced Software Engineer to have a direct and positive impact on healthcare applications that impact patients and healthcare providers nationally. In this exciting role you will develop, test, and document web, mobile and server-side cloud-based applications used within a healthcare environment, assist in mentoring other junior team members, and help guide project/team as needed. This is a full time permanent role.
- Code new solutions based on business specifications.
- Gather and document business requirements.
- Mentor other junior team members.
- Guide a project/team as needed.
- Support bug fixes and implement enhancements to existing systems.
- Develop Unit and fully automated Functional tests of code modules.
- Participate in team meetings and code reviews.
- Create and troubleshoot simple to moderate level SQL scripts.
- Adhere to Microsoft platform, standards, and best practices.
- Work within a team and independently when needed.
- Participate in personal growth opportunities.
- 4+ years of related, hands on experience in at least five modern languages and frameworks such as C#, Node.JS, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Angular/TypeScript, RxJS, React, Java, Swift, Kotlin
- Experience with REST architectures, relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with technologies such as Containers, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to communicate effectively, learn from others, and adopt standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively diagnose and fix problems in applications.
- Healthcare business experience.
- Experience building SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Building, deploying, and scheduling reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- SharePoint development.
- Reporting and Analytics such as Tableau, Power BI.
- Mobile development: iOS or Android.
Education: Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major or equivalent professional experience.
- Sponsorship is not available
- Third parties will not be considered
- Required Skills
Software, Engineer , Developer
- Optional Skills
C#, REST, SQL, T-SQL, SQL server