Relationship Manager VP Seattle
- Job Title
- Relationship Manager VP Seattle
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA
- Other Location
To develop new businesses, maintain a sound loan portfolio and assist the department head in various operations of the department.
- Establishes and maintains business entities and individual customer relationships, specially in the field of commercial real estate loan, and provides good services to meet the bank’s business goals and objectives including but not limited to loans, deposits, client accounts.
- Assists applicants requesting loans by analyzing the customer, interpreting the request, identifying the risk factors, performing a risk assessment, and providing a summary and recommendation in the processing system.
- Perform financial analysis and make recommendations on new and existing credits and exposures.
- Perform due diligence on loan applications and collateral property and prepare credit memo for initial review.
- File loan documentation that must be compiled with bank’s policy and procedures as well as Washington State Laws and Regulations
- Work with internal department to ensure business processing and meet clients’ need
- Maintain good quality of bank products by close after-funding monitoring, ensure loan assets meet bank credit and risk requirement, prevent late and defer loan payment
- Collect and analyze financial data on potential clients, competitors and the market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Participates and attends various social and community functions and in special projects as required.
- Perform additional duties as directed.
In order to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong abilities of communication and relationship management of clients.
- Knowledge of finance/accounting to evaluate tax returns, financial statements, projections and cash flows.
- Thorough understanding of appraisal reports , environmental reports, construction contacts and mechanics’ liens.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Teamwork - Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Analyzes market and competition
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from a four-year college or university.
- More than five years of related experience of Commercial real estate loans in the Seattle market.
- Written and spoken English at proficiency level.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to speak and write Chinese is a strong plus.