Senior UX Manager
- Job Title
- Senior UX Manager
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- San Francisco, CA
- Other Location
- Remote US
Senior UX Manager
We are looking for a Senior UX Design Manager to lead product design for one of our core products. In this role, you will lead a team of designers to support our optimization and product development efforts for our resume building product. Utilizing quant and qual data, this role will be collaborating closely with product owners to make strategic decisions for our users and business. The ideal candidate is passionate about using data and product experimentation to drive their work, has experience mentoring designers, and can bring a strong design culture to the teams they lead.
What You’ll Do
- Lead & advocate for user-centered design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Define and iterate on design team processes to ensure team effectiveness.
- Work closely with product teams to develop design & product strategies utilizing experimentation and in-product A/B testing.
- Drive the design cycle, lead workshops, and ensure all requirements for projects are met.
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Support & further develop the portals design system in Figma.
- Confidently communicate design decisions to executive stakeholders and synthesize feedback.
- Mentor and guide designers by working closely to identify clear career paths, providing critical feedback, and establishing growth plans.
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, design manager, or similar role.
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centered design solutions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interaction design concepts clearly and persuasively across various digital product teams and executive stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a team of multidisciplinary designers.
- Experience with B2C product development and in-product A/B testing.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with Figma design system development and usage.
- An understanding of user research methodologies and running user researcher studies.
- Working knowledge of the engineering process and hands-on experience with front-end development.