UX Designer, Retention
- Job Title
- UX Designer, Retention
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- San Francisco, CA
- Other Location
- Remote US
UX Designer, Retention
We are looking for a UX Designer to enhance our post-subscription experiences across our global portfolio of products. This position closely partners with our team of Product Managers and Designers to identify opportunities, pain points, and new opportunities to market our offerings to our job-seeking audience. The ideal candidate is passionate about using data and product experimentation to drive their work and reveal what our users need when they need it.
This role may work remotely from any of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington
What You’ll Do:
- Develop data-driven design solutions supporting BOLD's experimentation-focused development process.
- Frames user problems for stakeholders through scenarios storyboards, journey maps, user flows and task flow diagrams.
- Creates low-to-high fidelity wireframe prototypes to communicate interaction design expectations to others or for testing purposes.
- Participate in the design process throughout an entire project – drive decisions, track issues, and work with developers to produce exceptional work.
- Communicate design choices and direction effectively to stakeholders.
- Works closely with development teams to ensure consistency of visual fidelity, UI Patterns, and expected behavior from implementation to production.
- Support strategic efforts with innovative and user-centered thinking.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of web and mobile design experience (preferably for a high-traffic, consumer-facing website).
- Portfolio featuring design thinking, decision-making, and high-fidelity design deliverables.
- Ability to convey concepts through wire-framing, flows, and mockups.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously, with shifting priorities.
- Interest in driving product growth through experimentation, A/B testing, and product optimizations.
- Experience designing platforms with multiple product offerings.
- Familiarity in working with design systems and component libraries.
- Knowledge of in-product A/B testing and experimentation.
- Familiarity with UI frameworks, grids, and responsive design.
- Pay Range
- ¤95,000.00 Annually to ¤139,000.00 Annually