Skip to content
- Job Title
- Auto Painter
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Montgomery, AL 36105
- Other Location
As one of the largest OEM and OES servicers in the country, Nationwide Auto Services, Inc. provides a varied mix of services. Performed by the extensively trained members or the NAS team, we can customize our systems to assist you most effectively.
NAS is committed to providing the highest level of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by supporting an array of OEM and OES services to the automotive, manufacturing, and agricultural industries. Our Team Members are highly skilled and receive continuous training to ensure all areas of SAFETY, QUALITY, and PRODUCTIVITY meet/exceed company and customer expectations. NAS is a dynamic, adaptable, flexible, and diverse service provider that takes great PRIDE in placing our customer needs first and ensuring environmental initiatives are complied with wherever our EXPERTISE is required.
Join the Nationwide Auto Services team!
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Painting vehicles with a high level of efficiency and quality, using a sprayer or brush as appropriate.
- Perform quality work without passing on defects.
- Mix paint according to manufacture specifications.
- Remove minor blemishes in the finish of completed units, prime, repaint the affected area, and unmask, and remove dust particles as required.
- Move units within the area or as required to clear the area.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Produce quality work that demonstrates pride of workmanship.
- Maintain your assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
- Maintain all safety standards.
The person in this position should at least meet the following:
- Minimum 3 years of auto body painting experience required.
- Must be able to maintain level of supplies in work area for paint mixing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred to have general manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to adapt to new methods, processes, material, and equipment.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and able to work under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Must be able to work within and be actively engaged and involved in a team environment.