Project Manager: Public Safety Facilities
- Job Title
- Project Manager: Public Safety Facilities
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Southeastern United States,
- Other Location
Mission Critical Partners has a rare opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our Facilities and Operations team! We are looking for a proactive leader who can provide subject matter expertise in 911 facilities and the assessment, specification, and design of public safety technologies for new or renovated PSAPs. The role requires a professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Southeastern United States – Preference will be given to candidates residing in North or South Carolina
Up to 50% of the time
- Lead relationships with public safety clients, architects, and construction managers for facility and operational assessments, procurement, and implementation processes.
- Perform onsite surveys of existing systems and organizations with an emphasis on data-gathering and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies.
- Develop and write detailed project scope statements (PSS) and work breakdown schedules (WBS). Support negotiation with clients to adjust and amend scope of services, procurement, and budgets.
- Develop project scope, roles, responsibilities, pricing, and detailed implementation plans related to facility projects and associated technology integration.
- Establish a project plan and schedule between clients, company technical, and project teams. Oversee and coordinate the planning, resources, and direction of work activity and deliverables.
- Partner with our business development team to develop ongoing programs, and proposal statements of work for additional services.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Project management experience including budgetary responsibilities.
- Demonstrated track record of public safety operations projects interfacing with local governments.
- Ability to assess client situations, identify needs, and present and deliver solutions.
- Experience writing proposals, technical reports, and presentations with a focus on public safety telecommunications.
- Knowledge of government activities related to 911, NG911, CAD, emergency management, and/or public safety operations.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites and MCP regional offices.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience working with public safety clients, architects, and construction managers.
- Project Management (PMP) certification
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.com/careers/
Mission Critical Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.