Field Inventory Analyst
- Job Title
- Field Inventory Analyst
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32250-0249
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a globally leading supplier of medical technology solutions for almost all surgical fields in their search for a Field Inventory Specialist
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm while Temp
9:00 am - 6:00 pm once perm
Correspond with and provide support to company sales representatives to have items such as Sales Support sets, instruments for meetings and other sales aides returned. Performs material transactions and inventory adjustments. Verifies the accuracy of consignment accounts and field inventory accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Processes and verifies RGA discrepancies returned from field inventory.
• Communicates with the sales force to resolve quantity and/or batch discrepancies on accounts and answer questions regarding product.
• Executes inventory transactions to amend discrepancies.
• Communicates with sales force to ensure all RGA’s are returned in time frame allotted.
• Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives.
• Assures Field inventory management work areas are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
• Audits accounts by comparing control sheets to SAP reports.
• Processes partial and complete closes for consignment accounts.
• Coordinates the return of all expiring product in the field.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Required Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
• Use of SAP preferred but not required
- Pay Range
- ¤18.00 Hourly to ¤18.00 Hourly