- Job Title
- Content Strategist
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Other Location
- Open to Remote
7+ Months W2 Contract
San Francisco, CA (Hybrid/Open to Remote)
What you'll do:
- Lead, develop and codify the approach to regional scale of Adobe Express' highly differentiated content offering for France's users.
- Build, lead and grow strong vendor relationships, working hand in hand to foster exceptional processes, content, teams and culture.
- Instill deep passion for accessible design and inclusivity by demonstrating care and curiosity for people from all walks of life, heritages, languages, and abilities.
- You will shape content strategies to meet the diversity of global needs that surface.
- Support playbooks and strategies that ensure quality at scale.
- In collaboration with global leads, vendors, designers, you will help to steer regional content in a way that is high-quality and expedient.
- Ensure content quality with clear documentation and standards; ensure that content tagging, search and discovery requirements are upheld in how content is delivered.
- Are passionate about typography, layout, and graphic design.
- You will show rather than tell to move a conversation or idea forward, and you are visually attuned to style, trends, and evergreen aspects of France's content and culture.
- Give excellent feedback that strengthens the creative capacity of those around you in open and clear ways.
- Plan, lead and update extensive schedules and calendars to ensure projects, briefs and content are moving forward and meeting targets.
- A degree in a UX/graphic design-related field, content-first product experience, or comparable work experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience in graphic design, content strategy, branding, or social campaign creation.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- A deep understanding of and ability to communicate the nuances of culture, language, design standards and trends in France.
- Champion for the tone and voice of the customer and trends that are specific to France's regions.
- You are a detailed planner and able to straddle multiple large-scale projects.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your best visual and content work.
$39.43 - $49.29 / HR
- Pay Range
- ¤39.43 Hourly to ¤49.29 Hourly