Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care - RN or PA
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Critical Care - RN or PA
- Job ID
- Sacramento, CA 95832
- Other Location
- N CA
Clinical Specialist - Hemodynamic Monitoring - Critical Care : An exciting, young Medical Device Company, centered upon new innovative wireless technology for improving patient care, has a ground floor opportunity for a clinician who is excited to help introduce and provide the clinical education needed for a "game changer" product. Their new, FIRST of it's kind FDA cleared device, is ready for an aggressive market launch! This medical device dramatically expands the clinicians ability to accurately conduct hemodynamic monitoring of their critically ill patients throughout the continuum of care, thereby reducing the potential for complications and optimizing clinical outcomes. They are looking for a road warrior who is a DYNAMIC, HIGH ENERGY Critical Care Registered Nurse or BSN who would like a career change into a fast paced medical industry position as a Clinical Education Specialist. You must be a person who embraces the new and is excited to be on the forefront of change that will improve patient outcomes and save lives.
MUST have minimum 3 - 6 years Critical Care hemodynamic monitoring of Acute Care patients.
CCRN a big plus !!
Experience working for Medical Device Company in a Clinical or Hybrid or Sales role is preferred but not required.
MUST be able to Travel overnight !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Live in Northern California (near major airport)
- Coverage - western half of USA
- Travel: 2 - 3 overnights/week. MUST be flexible with Travel ability !!
- Base Salary 130 - 140k/yr with 170k potential total
- Car Allowance
- All Travel expenses
- Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to email@example.com or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Required Skills
* MUST be a Critical Care BSN, Critical Care RN with BS Degree or Critical Care PA with valid license
* MUST have 3 - 6 years of Critical Care hospital experience in Medical or Surgical ICU, CCU, CVICU, CTICU, or ER including Hemodynamic Monitoring of patients.
* Experience working for Medical Device Company as Clinical or Hybrid or Sales is preferred but not required
* MUST have BS or BA Degree at minimum
* MUST be able to travel overnight !!
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills !!
* Autonomous with strong drive to achieve goals !!
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, CCRN, Critical Care Nurse, Physician Assistant, PA, Hemodynamics, Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring, Critical Care patient Monitors, Hemodynamic Catheters, Arterial Catheters, Swan Ganz Catheters, Central line catheters, IABP, Critical Care, Hospital, Acute Care, ER, CCU, MICU, PACU, ICU, SICU, CVICU, Post open heart recovery, Critical Care Monitors, Hemodynamic Monitors, Preceptor, Staff Development, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Support, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Sales Support, Clinical Education Specialist, Hybrid CES and Sales
- Pay Range
- ¤130,000.00 None to ¤180,000.00 None