Senior Inventory Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Inventory Analyst
- Job ID
- Midland, TX 79707
- Other Location
Extract is seeking a Senior Inventory Analyst who will coordinate daily inventory transactions related processes such as: cycle count, inventory issuing/receiving, inventory reconciliation, cable inventory transactions, requesting/planning needs for jobs, and physical inventory count. The Senior Inventory Analyst will collaborate with the Regional Supply Chain Management and Regional Team to develop and implement inventory planning policies that optimize return on investment and service expectations drive while driving all regional inventory functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and accounts for all inventory (Company Owned and Customer Owned) across multiple warehouses and field service locations.
- Generates inbound documentation for equipment returning to facility from various locations.
- Transacts and reviews all sales orders for customers.
- Requests inventory from Headquarters or other Regions.
- Requests purchase orders for inventory from vendors.
- Provides alternative solutions to the Account Managers to meet customer demands.
- Enters all cable paperwork and transacts inventory usage for cable.
- Identifies inventory to be utilized to meet customer expectations.
- Verifies and counts inventory as inaccuracies are reported or requested.
- Performs investigative duties to discover route cause for inventory errors and develop corrective action plans.
- Manages inventory transfer process between facilities, inventory movement and supporting documentation.
- Audits locations and performs cycle counting in warehouse and yard locations as well as customer owned inventory, cable, and field service trucks.
- Generates work orders for material release and updating of part numbers.
- Builds relationships with multiple departments and meets the demands of each as they pertain to inventory.
- Coordinates with Regional Inventory Manager to improve inventory reporting methodology.
- Incorporates inventory controls to enhance inventory accuracy.
- Institutes best practices as they relate to inventory management.
- Provides accurate reporting of Customer Owned Inventory on a schedule basis or as requested.
- Recognizes and suggests improvements to eliminate inventory errors.
- Ability to adjust work schedule and/or work overtime to accommodate both shifts & overtime.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 5 years’ experience in ESP industry.
- 2- 3 years of experience in inventory (knowledge of cable work preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe and a materials management business system (ERP)
- Ability to understand and analyze Engineering BOM (EBOM) & Manufacturing BOM (MBOM) structure and changes.
- Ability to work extended hours as business needs dictate, on call as required, occasional travel to branch locations.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong aptitude to learn new systems and system functions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment.
- Pay Range
- $90,000.00 Annually to $125,000.00 Annually
Option 1: Create a New Profile
© Copyright 2022 Extract