Director of Sales - Events
- Job Title
- Director of Sales - Events
- Job ID
- Charleston, SC 29401
- Other Location
Curated Events is hiring a Sales Manager in Charleston, SC.
As a Sales Manager, you will drive and execute the locational sales strategy and build key client partnerships with planners, venues, and event partners to enhance our brand and achieve revenue growth and profitability targets. This is a great position for proven sales professionals who seek a dynamic, fast-paced environment where they will perform a variety of business development, relationship management, and team management responsibilities. Candidates must also manage sales KPIs, and partner effectively with the operations team to plan event logistics.
Curated Events, a member of the Dubin Clark portfolio of companies, is an award-winning special event rental company. Curated Events serves the Charleston area, providing a wide variety of event rental equipment including linens, fine china, flatware, dinnerware, tents, tables, chairs, and more.
- Partners with the Corporate VP of Sales and the locational GM to develop the locational sales strategy and plan.
- Identify developing markets and prospects in a meaningful way to targeted clients. Effectively promote the Curated Events brand, vision, and value.
- Establish rapport and build trust with potential and existing clients, partners and venues. Deliver sales and retention by employing a consultative sales approach that prioritizes client relationships and open dialogue to identify and provide unique solutions to achieve each client’s dreams.
- Recruit, hire, and manage events consultants based on desired position profile.
- Effectively utilize sales KPIs and CRM resources to manage the sales team and develop a sales strategy for account penetration.
- Drive productivity and performance of the sales team through effective feedback, coaching, and development of consultative sales and related skills and processes.
- Drive and facilitate strong relationships between sales consultants and current and prospective customers. Lead key customer relationships and facilitate problem resolution when necessary.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all contracts submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Understand the key business financial metrics and drivers of cost and profitability to acquire and service profitable sales.
- Proven track record of success and achievement with three to five years of sales or sales management experience. Experience will preferably be in the hospitality, events, or managed services industries. Proven top performer with leadership skills and the ability to drive sales teams.
- Skilled in consultative sales approach including very strong client relationship and solutions-based focus. Operates as a trusted advisor to clients and develops this culture across the sales team.
- Strong business development experience with the ability to research, identify, and penetrate customer and territory growth opportunities.
- B2B and B2C sales experience
Since being acquired by Dubin Clark & Company in February 2017, Curated Events expanded its geographic footprint and product offering through the acquisitions of Skyline Tent Company (Charlottesville, VA and Charleston, SC), Capital Party Rentals (Dulles, VA), Festive Fare Rentals (Charlottesville, VA), Liberty Party Rental (Nashville, TN), EventHaus (Charleston, SC) and locations in Raleigh and Charlotte. If you want to work for an innovative company, then this opportunity is for you.
If you are interested in learning more about a career with Curated Events as a Sales Manager, apply today!
Option 2: Create a New Profile