Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart
- Job ID
- San Francisco, CA 94112
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart - TAVR: Leading Fortune 500 Medical Device Company is looking for a Field Clinical Specialist for their Structural Heart Device. This company has a long history of new product development and launches by being the first in technology and research to develop ground breaking solutions that ultimately transform the lives of patients. They are looking for a person who loves the excitement and energy required to be in the forefront of a technology advanced medical device leading to a less-invasive approach.
The right person will be a RN, RDCS, RCIS, or Cath Lab Tech with experience in Cath Lab with Structural Heart.
Clinical Specialist experience in the Medical Device Industry is a huge plus but not required !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Based out of San Francisco Bay area
- Coverage - San Francisco to San Jose CA
- Travel - mainly local with no overnights
- Base Salary 106 - 130k/yr with 20K bonus
- Base Salary can be flexible for the perfect candidate (depending on Education & Experience)
- Travel expenses paid
- Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to email@example.com or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*Minimum of 3 years scrub or circulating experience within the Cardiac Cath Lab
* 3+ years Structural Heart experience (TAVR, Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid valves, ASD, VSD, PFO Closure, etc)
* Familiar with echocardiographic imaging
* Experience as Clinical Specialist or CES with a Medical Device company is not required but a HUGE PLUS !!
*Excellent communication & interpersonal Skills !!
- Optional Skills
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, CVT, RCIS, Cath Lab Tech, Echo Tech, Cardiac Sonographer, RDCS, Interventional Cardiology, Cath Lab, Endovascular, Cardiovascular, Cardiologists, Interventional, Mitral Valve, Aortic Valve, Tricuspid Valve, TAVR, TAVI, TMVR, PFO Closure Device, Stents, angioplasty, PTCA, Edwards, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Abbott, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Consultant
- Pay Range
- ¤140,000.00 None to ¤160,000.00 None