Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
Lead Rules Developer
- Job Title
- Lead Rules Developer
- Job ID
- Remote, MI 48326
- Other Location
Technical Leader, Decisioning
- Be the corporate expert on FICO’s Decision Modeler, establishing a Center of Excellence within the firm over time. You know how to deploy it to make efficient decisions in support of the broader cross functional needs of the organization. In any given day you might write a rule, organize a decision strategy, conceive of a better way to run automated testing, discuss how to utilize AWS more efficiently with the vendor team, or help the DevOps team understand how to best deploy to production.
- Partner with the auto lending business leaders, technical team, and vendor team to design, deliver, and maintain an innovative and highly effective automotive lending originations decisioning capability that meets current needs, while anticipating growth.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the FICO Decision Modeler implementation, and the configurable features that can be utilized to create, change, and support business process, product, pricing, and policy rules, partner integrations, system workflow capabilities and any other configurable items.
- Maintain an understanding of what is not configurable versus what requires support from the vendor/customization.
- Guide internal departments on solutions to business problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Information Technology/Computer Science from four-year College or university preferred
- 3-5+ year(s) of experience with FICO’s Decision Modeler.
- 5+ years of experience in the credit or financial technology field.
- Ability to collaborate effectively - this is a cross-functional role, and you need to be aligned with your business and engineering partners as architectural and prioritization decisions are made.
- Aptitude in understanding the needs of different teams, drive towards clarity in decision making, and communicating clearly to all stakeholders.
- Capacity and passion for solving difficult problems.
- Knack for providing expectational customer service.
- Familiarity with Agile techniques and processes.
- Work references are desired.
- May be required to work more than 40 hours per week as business needs dictate. Eligible as a remote position, in which case, must be able to travel 10% of the time. Hubs are located in Detroit, Atlanta, and Dallas Ft Worth.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Get social with us! When you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions